Friday, January 9, 2009

New Blog

I've been trading full time since August of 2008. Everything I use now is a derivation of Muddy's method. Nothing can express how grateful I am for his effort to share the wealth of knowledge that he has about how to make money trading stocks.
I trade the momentum of stocks. I don't care what their P/E ratio is, what the CEO said that day, or what analyst recommended it. I care about what the price is doing.
Most of my trades come from the Scottrade Market Movers list, and I keep a special eye out for the ones that have shown up a lot in the StockFetcher scans I run every night.

Shamefully, I have to admit his blog is not just for the edification of the public! I hope to keep a record of some ideal trades on here and also try to educate about what makes me pull the trigger to buy or sell. I also am going to share some of the SF scans I have made.

chas

2 comments:

ICS Cyber Security said...

I'm looking for your blog , that was awesome through and very help full for me please give me more suggestion, related news update and everything.

Binary options brokers

ICS Cyber Security said...

I was really searching for this topic as i wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet that is why it was very difficult to understand.

SkylineMarkets Experience